10 November 2014

A Moment on the Word, and More!

Oiyo, blogger! Long time no comment on here! I just remembered you guys and I decided I should probably take more of an interest in this blog! So now I am going to have this as one of the pages I constantly have open.

First, though, I am going to promote my new YouTube series, A Moment on the Word, a mini-video series that will highlight a verse of the bible each week. I will be uploading each Thursday night, and hope that you guys will watch them and be inspired You can check out my first video by clicking here. Hope you guys enjoy the video!

So an update: I am now taking photography classes. So this blog may also get filled with pictures of the beautiful area I live.

I am currently working on all my fan fictions. They are slow in process and it is also November -- NaNoWriMo, my loves! No fan fiction during the month of November. It just doesn't work all that well.

Also, I am going to give a shout out to Fitabolize! Liz has helped me reach some goals! look her up and if you need some fitness help, ask her! She is the real deal, loves!

Until next times, loves!

I.L.K.13