04 May 2012

Insanity

Ok, so I decided to order this work out DVD set from Beach Body called insanity because I heard from a few people in my recruiting station that It is an amazing workout. Due to this, I may or may not be able to participate in PT. I might decide to sit there and look pretty and watch everyone else until I get used to Insanity. who knows. I just want to know how my recruiter found out about it. All I have to say it that it better work because it is costing me $155 and some odd change. This better work!

I have seen results for myself, however, so I think I am making a wise investment. I need to tone anyway. And I need to lose the weight. I just hope it tone the thighs as well. I might make my sister exercise with me. That would be fun. Plus, I need a work out buddy. I might ask a fellow recruit if she seriously would like to do this with me.

Who knows. I have to get it before I can actually decide anything at the moment.

Later! I should shower and go to bed now. Long day tomorrow!