29 April 2012

Senior Pictures Done!

So, I went to get my senior pictures done today. It was pretty cool. I will say this: the photographer has no idea that she hit the jackpot when she took us to "China Alley" (or so said the sign). She didn't know my pure obsession for any and all things anime and manga related, or just anything related to the Asian culture in general.

And it was pretty cool. I liked the pictures of me with the books, and the violin pictures were pretty awesome. I might post a picture on here, but probably not. Who knows.

And after pictures? I ran into an old coworker. It was weird. She is the last person I ever expected to run into again, only because I never talked to her, and never really thought much on chatting with her. However, I had thought about her a couple of days ago...creepy... Oh well.

Well, it is almost midnight here where I am. I should probably sign off.

Sayonara! Good night!