22 July 2010

Randomness

Okay, so I thought I would just point out that I am completely crazy. I am relatively calm and relaxed and yet I have the craziest schedule at the moment -- all due to the procrastination of heavenly proportions. I still have to study for my Final Nutrition test, do the Fact Sheet for the third Demo of the class, and work on the final demo and project, a 8 to 10 slide power point on the nutritional information of a food for my college course. And that does not include the discussion boards themselves.
On top of school work, I also have to finish my next chapter for Iris Petals, do chores, and get ready for my junior year in high school, and then I will have even MORE work, what with Academic Decathlon and regular school work. And I am being completely serious about being relaxed. Am I crazy or what?
But on a bright side, I am catching up on my celeb gossip. It is amazing how little I have paid attention to any of that since I entered high school. I only just recently found out about Demi and Selena no longer being BFF's and discovered the reason I stopped reading people's comments on such news like that: such disrespect for people and all the horrid language. I mean, seriously, do you have to put the F word after every single word you put about a celebrity just because you do not like them?
I mean, look at Miley Cyrus. Whenever someone posts something about her, BOOM! "Miley is a b**** and a s**t." "She is a whore." She needs to go die!" Seriously? What do people get out of making comments like that? What makes you think that other people give a hoot about what you think about certain celebrities. You do not see me bashing Taylor Swift just because I am not a big fan of her attitude over ex's, especially famous ones. I would never publicly, in my blog, bash Taylor over her past break-ups.
I now am telling myself that I will never look at comments again. I seriously wish people would recognize that people like Miley, the Jonas Brothers, and Demi are not going to remain fourteen for the rest of their lives. They have to grow up at some point.
I attempted to draw Inuzuka Kiba and here is what I discovered: he was one chubby kid. At least in the face. When I was drawing him, I discovered that I need to 1) practice drawing guy hair again, and 2) I need to practice my eyes. I felt very satisfied with Akamaru. And the picture is overall very well drawn, but I feel that is was a bit off. Oh well. I will post a picture whenever I load one onto my computer. Maybe the next time I am on.
I am pleasantly surprised at the turn of events Kaichou wa Maid-sama is taking. Misaki is finally willing to tell Usui that she likes him and just as she is about to tell him, BOOM! Usui tells her now is not the time to be telling him that and for her to tell him at a later time. I am seriously concerned now. I desperately hope that Usui will not go to Miyabigawa High School. I just don't think that he would be able to fit in there as well as he does when he is around Misaki. His brother, however, seems to be very creepy. Aside from his, what I assume to be, acting skills (hence scene with apple, though it would be hard to act like that), he seems to have some sort of grudge against Usui. It is slightly unnerving.
Naruto Chapter 503: OH MY GOSH! It is so cool. Minato knows immediately that Naruto is the Child of Prophecy, and he makes it possible for Naruto to become strong. He even knows Naruto is the only one who can defeat Madera. I never thought I would be saying this, but Minato is so cool!
Anyway, it is late here and I should go to bed now...