17 July 2010

Story News!

Okay, I have decided to post my Fan Fiction on here. I was originally going to make this post a random post updating on my story but I guess I decided to change my mind last minute. I will post my bios first and then add chapters later on.

First off, something I also posted n my quizilla account (as InuLoveKawaii13), I am going to do a Naruto Collection, all stories connected in some way or fashion. I am not sure how it will all be connected aside from the obvious all in Naruto portion, but oh well. I am also going to do a map out of the Kyuubi attack, which I just read the lastest chapter of Naruto on OneManga.com and have to say, it is getting quite interesting. I am so curious about how everything that is going to happen next! Anyways, back to what I was saying. I will copy and past what i said in my journal on Quizilla:

Tries. Tries again. Tries a third time.

Grrr! I can't copy and paste! Oh well, I will try to summarize in at the very least.

Ok: I will start making specials. I forgot Kiba's birthday, but I don't think I should make one just yet seeing as I just barely started the story. I plan on waiting to do Hinata's as I do not know what exactly is going on with her at the moment, seeing as nothing has been mentioned about her since her near (?) killing, though I think she is alive, seeing as Pain brought everyone he killed back to life, if not back to full health.

I will be doing my story in this order:
  • Kiba
  • Shikamaru
  • Chouji
  • Kakashi-san
  • Hinata (see above)

I plan on doing stories on the following as well:

  • Sakura
  • Shino
  • Sai
  • Kurenai-sensei (not romance; possibly short story)
  • Tsunade (not romance; possibly short story)
  • Ino
  • Lee
  • Neji
  • TenTen
  • Gaara
  • Temari
  • Kankuro
  • Sasuke (not likely to be romance)

Yeah! I got all that out! I am so excited about this! Anyway, later!

Ooo! I forgot! I have my braces off and now have retainers! Strangely, they are annoying yet entertaining at the same time. They also hurt my teeth sometimes....