22 March 2012

Jerky

So, selling jerky is not easy to do. Our teacher tells us to sell jerky, but the jerky we are asked to sell, she wants to sell for $2 a small package. No one wants to buy jerky for two dollars. Especially when you get .8 oz. It is barely worth it. So who gets to eat the jerky? Me. I also get to pay close to $70 for my thirty-odd bags of jerky. I have sold three bags. I ate...around...ten...of...them.... I have to buy them all anyway!

Anywho. Getting off the depressing topic of failed fundraisers, I am making excellent headway in my fan fictions. I have gotten a few chapters into my Iris Petals. I am hitting to the almost end of the arc. I might have a couple more chapters before I am back in Konohagakure. And I started a new fiction, Wandering Romance Unwavering. I am really excited about this one. It is about Lily and James, from Harry Potter. I love them so much. I am really happy with this story.

And as I am typing this, I am uncomfortably aware of the fact that I have homework due tomorrow. So I am hitting the virtual road and signing off.

Sayonara!