21 March 2012

Too Many eMails....

So, I was looking at my emails today and realized I have WAY too many of them. I decided to go through them, and delete and possibly just write them down. Most of them are challenges for Harry Potter Fan Fiction -- some of which is actually pretty good. So, overall, I am getting back into the groove of writing fan fictions again.

Honestly, I think I should try to use these challenge ideas to help me get through my fan fiction chapters as the stress of getting chapters out gets to me at times. Something I discovered that helps me is to listen to a song, write for the song whatever pops into my head -- a stream of conscience per say -- and it frees up my mind and gives me new material to post all at once.

So, as I sit here, typing away, I will also write about last night. The most curious thing happened -- by the way, this is getting off topic from my fan fiction quabbles from earlier -- around seven or so. I was busy doing who cares what -- even I can't remember. I think I was messing around with said computer on my lap. The poor thing gets death threats quite often from your truly. You would think it would work for fear of it's life, but no, it does not. Then my cell phone goes off. I see a number I don't recognize, and thought maybe one of my friends got a new number or something and thus texted them back, thinking it cojld also be a coworker asking me to cover their shift and they texted the wrong number -- some of them have my number.

It was neither of the formerly stated. It was someone from a completely different state who I have no clue as to who they were. They were completely new to me and I honestly expected them to not continue talking to me via words on a cell phone screen. But they did. And I discovered that this person is very curious. He is very smart for his age and has some book suggestions that I am actually curious about -- and this is from a kid who is younger than me. My only fault in him was that he dissed my Harry Potter as not interesting. But I will admit that I let this slide. I am unfortunately horrible at holding grudges to the fault. I have only one lasting grudge and it is helped by the one I hold the grudge against -- and really, it is more of a don't care thing. I have forgiven her. I just don't plan to forget what the whole grudge was about. Anywho.

So that was my exciting night. Really, I kind of liked the kid. He really kept up a good conversation. i wonder if he will ever contact me again. I told him he could. Anyways, I should go back to clearing out my email. Might be good to do.

Later.